Daily Prompt: The Full Moon
When the full moon happens, you turn into a person who’s the opposite of who you normally are. Describe this new you.
Photographers, artists, poets: show us NIGHTTIME.
It is hard to imagine a completely opposite ‘me’ – although my sister is a pretty good example. It is her birthday today, mine is in the middle of February. She used to be thin, I’ve always been fat. She has always been very outgoing while I am not. I can be, just the same way she can be embarrassed around people. She puts money first, I put people first. Chalk and cheese. We should compliment each other but we do not. We live our own lives completely separate from one another.
Of course, the world needs opposites, but to imagine being the opposite of how I truly am is something my mind simply doesn’t want to conjure up – hence the photo. Blackpool at night
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Rural Russia. Welcome! | Bright Moments Catcher
- Godrick Gnomish
- Sunset | Agrifun.com
- Welcome to Russia | Agrifun.com
- Agrifun: From City Slicker to Potato Picker | Bright Moments Catcher
- Daily Prompt: The Full Moon | Fasting, Food and other musings by determined34
- Daily Prompt: Nighttime | Books, Music, Photography & Movies : my best friends
- Daily Prompt: The Full Moon | Under the Monkey Tree
- Moon Dream: response to Daily Prompt | alienorajt
- Daily Prompt: Nighttime | DCMontreal
- When was the last full moon? | Sue’s Trifles
- The Goddess | Sincerely, Ms. Roberts
- Moonwashed in Rann of Kutch | Life is a Vacation